4th grade. I love to travel!!!

One of my favourite things is travelling... I don't care where to go...  
This is me in Verona, Italy... 

This is in Insbruck



 In Stonehedge, England......













Or Skiing with friends in Formigal.




Wherever I go I always need to plan my trip....




When I travel the first thing I do is...

-Prepare my itinerary: where to go? How to go? With who? When? Schedule, prices...

-If I go by train.. .I need to check the train station, from departure and the arrival station. The schedule.
I need to buy my ticket: this can be one way ticket or round trip ticket. What platform does my train leave from. The carriage I go in and the compartment.
The departure time and the arrival time.
Resultado de imagen de train station vocabulary

-If I go by plane:
I need to check the airport. The  departure  and the arrival airport.. The schedule.

I need to buy my ticket: this can be one way ticket or round trip ticket too. 
The departure time and the arrival time. As well as the Terminal.
I need to check-in my luggage at the check-in counter. The flight attendant gives you the boarding pass, so you can go through the Passport control as well as security.
Resultado de imagen de airport vocabulary


- If I go by ship or cruise:
I need to check the port I leave from. The luggage I can carry.

Resultado de imagen de port vocabulary

We did some great oral presentations in the classroom... Check it out!!!
Or this other one...They are sooooo cooooool!!!

In order to review this informtion we are going to watch Marco's Power Point. Thank you Marcos.

And we can also watch Christopher's Power Point. Thanks Chris!!!

Please note that the content of this video and photos included scenes of children so I beg you not share it with anyone. Moreover, it is prohibited to copy, share, transmit, retransmit, transcribe, store, altere or reproduce this content in any electronic or mechanical means  without written permission from the author.


"Ten en cuenta que el contenido de este vídeo y las fotos incluye escenas de menores de edad por lo que te ruego no lo compartas con nadie y lo visualices solamente tú. Además, está prohibido copiar, compartir, transmitir, retransmitir, transcribir, almacenar, alterar o reproducir por cualquier medio electrónico o mecánico este contenido, sin permiso por escrito por parte del autor."

Comments

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Travel planning tool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment