1st grade. Natural Science. My body. JK


How is my body?
Resultado de imagen de head and torso
My body has three main parts: the head,
 limbs and the torso.


What´s in my head?
In my head there are two eyes, one nose, a big mouth, two ears, a lot of hair,
a tongue and a chin.

My eyes have eyebrows and eyelashes.
Cheek, cheek, cheek, this is my face!
Flash your vocabulary!
                   
Let´s move a bit!
                           
What´s in my limbs?
In my upper limbs there are two arms, two elbows, two hands, and 10 fingers!!!
In my lower limbs there are two legs, two knees, two feet and 10 toes!!!
Let´s sing!
I want to play, and you?
What´s in my torso?
In my Torso there is my neck, shoulders,
tummy, back, bottom and my hips to dance.

Wow! All my body parts. 
Let´s say them out.
It´s so much fun so why not dance!
Move my body up and down. 
               Are you ready?
                              
Now it´s turn to learn a bit more.
This is me, let´s sing!


animated gif
Want´s some more fun? 
Well then, try these games.

 Click on the games below.

Comments