Transports 1st Grade


We are starting a new unit about Means of Transport & Town.




We are learning TRANSPORTS according to the place we can find them: listen to the explanation.

AIR: plane, helicopter, hot-air-ballon, rocket or spaceship,...

WATER: hovercraft, boat, ship, ferry, submarine, cruise, catamaran, yatch,...

LAND: car, truck or lorry, train, bike, motorbike, train, van, taxi, underground, bus,  pick-up truck, 4 by 4, quad, convertible, .....






Here are some images to remember some of them...click here. or try these other ones.

Let’s sing!

And remember that we need to use... BY when talking about means of Transport:

I travel by train
I travel by car
I travel by plane


Let’s talk!

- How are you going to school?

- I'm going by car  












- I walk to school













Now... Let’s have a look to this song



AFTER WATCHING, LISTENING AND LEARNING ABOUT DIFFERENT MEANS OF TRANSPORT... HERE ARE SOME GAMES TO FOLLOW UP 









Comments